GS(P) TEST SERIES - 2019
Special Features of the programme
1. A clear road map for prelims 2019
2. 4 levels with incremental analytical questions
- Encounter with NCERT
- Time to improvise
- Towards mastery
- Crack the nut
3. Graded questions for difficulty levels.
4. Section wise analysis of performance
5. Comprehensive analysis of performance of every student and a report card.
6. First of a kind “Mentoring on demand” – to identify challenges and render valuable suggestions to improve
7. The highest number of tests you cannot see anywhere.
Total Test : 54
- An exhaustive video discussion with the subject experts, for 28 test will be available (Marked Red
- The explanation for all the test will be made available in PDF form in our website.
- The results for the tests and performance analysis will be available immediately after the test.